Our pupil Sports Ambassadors have been working hard organising lunchtime activities on the roof and are delighted to be wearing their new ambassador badges. To build on the good work that they have done, this term we are very excited to announce that we are recruiting new pupil Sports Ambassadors from Year 3 to 5. If you are interested in the position please write a letter to Mrs Duffy (and the team) using the criteria below as a guide. We look forward to receiving your applications.
What qualities do I need to become a Sports Ambassador?
- Must be approachable and have a good relationship with all children
- A positive role model and a good attitude towards learning and playing sports
- Be able to work as a team and lead activities
- Engage and inspire others
What will I be expected to do as a Sports Ambassador?
1. Help promote a physical activity in school
2. Wear a special ambassador badge so you can be recognised around school
3. Lead weekly activities at break and lunchtime
4. Attend termly meetings and work with Mrs Duffy to organise competitions and sporting events
5. Help encourage others to become involved in sports/ competitions
6. Have a role in assemblies e.g. awarding tokens, explaining activities and announcing winners of competitions
7. Work alongside Mrs Duffy to organise events such as Sports Day and Health and Fitness Week