Place2Be teamed up with BAFTA Kids and Oak National Academy to create a special assembly featuring pupils and well known-faces discussing the theme of ‘Express Yourself’. It is a great way to help children to explore the creative ways they can share their thoughts and feelings.
Today we will all be watching this assembly. If you enjoy it please let us know in the comments below.
If you try any of the activities suggested please send us a photo!
- How do you like to express yourself creatively? How does it make you feel?
- If you could design your own hat (or other item of clothing) to express yourself, what would it be like and why?
- Why not have a go at your own Draw your Feelings activity? Check out the 2 minute demo video.
- If you had magical powers, what spell would you cast for Children’s Mental Health Week?
- Could you have a go at the BAFTA Young Presenter competition? Find out more here