This week we are so excited to welcome back children in Classes 2, 3, 4 and 5, providing them with the opportunity to spend some time in school before the end of the academic year. Each of the Bubbles below will come to school for three mornings starting Thursday 25th June and ending Tuesday 14th July.
- Thursday a.m. Year 2 Bubble A with Miss Carruthers
- Thursday a.m. Year 4 Bubble A with Miss Lee
- Friday a.m. Year 2 Bubble B with Miss Carruthers
- Friday a.m. Year 4 Bubble B with Miss Lee
- Monday a.m. Year 3 Bubble A with Miss Jones
- Monday a.m. Year 5 Bubble A with Mrs Avdiu
- Tuesday a.m. Year 3 Bubble B with Miss Jones
- Tuesday a.m. Year 5 Bubble B with Mrs Avdiu
On Wednesdays the school will be closed for deep cleaning (only Hub children to attend) and staff preparation. Class Zoom chats will now take places on Wednesdays with the exception of Year 5 who will have their call on Fridays.
Please note that the school is now at capacity and we are unable to welcome any further pupils back to school. Although some Bubbles may have fewer than 15 pupils our risk assessment and plans for the return of further year groups were based exact numbers of pupils across the school. We appreciate that this may be disappointing for some but we feel we provided ample opportunity before we made the offer to the other year groups and now have capped all places.
All arrangements will continue to be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change. We will endeavour to keep you full informed so please check your emails as this is where we will send the detail of the changes and the plans for the return to school.
Thank you all for your continued support. We are so looking forward to seeing you all again!