Good morning St. Vincent’s!
It is day 3 of Wellbeing Week and today we are focusing on the ‘3rd Step to Wellbeing’ which is ‘Keep Active’!
Be active: It keeps you physically healthy, and makes you feel good
I love keeping active. If I feel a bit down or sad, I try and go for a walk, do some yoga or even get up and do a ‘5 minute wiggle!’
Why should we keep active?
- It helps us to sleep better
- It gives us more energy
- It makes us stronger
- It helps our heart to become healthier
- It makes us happier!
Today, you are all going to try and do one ‘Active Activity’!
- How many star jumps can you do in 1 minute? How many sit ups can you do in 1 minute? How many squats can you do in 1 minute? Record your answer below!
- Try the ‘P.E with Joe’ workout! Click here! (you can even dress up like Joe!)
- Only have 5 minutes? Try this one!
- Who can do the ‘Baby Shark Ab workout’!? Click here!
- Or try this Yoga routine that helps you to calm down whilst strengthening your muscles.
**Remember, always ask an adult before clicking on the links and remember that other YouTube videos can automatically start after your video finishes**
Have fun and comment below what you get up to! How do you feel after exercise?
Miss Gorick 🙂