The school is part of the London Grid for learning which has some excellent resources. The link below will take you to relevant resources for your year group, linked to the curriculum. my.uso.im
Please see your teacher if you need your password.
At St. Vincent’s we want children to love reading. Below are some suggestions for books to read at home.
Here are some useful links to resources for Home Learning:
- Links to religious education
- BBC Bitesize
- German MFL practice
- Woodlands Junior homework site
- Grammar explained: https://www.lgfl.net/learning-resources/summary-page/grammar-explained
- Maths at home: https://www.lgfl.net/learning-resources/summary-page/maths-at-home
- Maths SATs Buster (part of the J2e suite and accessed via J2Launch) http://my.uso.im/j2e
From September 2016 we have been using the Maths No Problem scheme. Click here to view some useful Maths support videos for parents
View the Homework Tips for Parents PDF.
View the Homework Presentation Sep15 PDF.
View the Phonics Tips for Parents PDF.
The internet is an amazing resource which enables us to connect, communicate and be creative in a number of different ways, on a range of devices. However the internet is always changing and being able to keep up to date with your children’s use of technology can be a challenge.
If you want to learn how to stay safe online while playing games, visit this website, http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ for fun games and activities. There are different sections and games depending on how old you are.
Some other useful websites for children:
Some safe search engines: